Meet Dulcie & Jonathan Crickmore, living on a family farm in Bungay, U.K.
They share about running the family business on the farm, balancing business & family, and leveraging your differences to be a power couple.
1. How did you two meet?
2. Did you feel an immediate connection?
3. How did you get involved in the family business?
4. When you met and found out that he worked on a farm, how did you decide to move there too?
5. How did you combine your goals and decide to work together?
6. Are you able to balance business and romance or do they blend together?
7. How did you two become one of the top 10 Power Couples in the U.K.?
8. How do you keep fun and play alive in your relationship while also building the business?
9. What is your vision for your lives in the next 2-3 years?How will that change how much you work in the business?
10. How do you create relationships with other couples?
11. How do you handle challenges, disagreements, unexpected twists in life?
1. How to leverage your different skills and talents in work but still work well together
2. How to reconnect to the reason you’re together after times of being disconnected
3. Why making family travel time a priority is so important
4. The power of having a vision as a couple, that is separate from your business vision.
5. The importance of having a diverse group of couples friends.
6. The power of emotional awareness and a hug during tough times.
7. How to make your partner a priority and making sure you have their back.
Meet Jonathan & Dulcie Crickmore, living in Bungay, in the U.K. and they work and live on a farm that’s been in the family for 80 years.
They have been named one of the U.K.’s top 10 empowered couples, and grown the business through leveraging their different skill-sets: Jonathan working more with his hands and with the animals, and Dulie focuses on marketing and branding for the farm.
They are parents of two kids and have a passion for travel, and they make sure to travel for weeks out of every year.
Today you will know how to Leverage Your Different Skills & Work Together Effectively, you will have insight into what most couples in business encounter, and you will feel playful and and reconnected.
Guest resources: Connect more with this incredible guests here: http://fenfarmdairy.co.uk
Connect more with The Freemans at www.MeetTheFreemans.com and follow them on instagram: @meet_thefreemans