Relationship Coaching Is The
Next Booming Niche!
Couples are looking for resources that are not therapy (because they feel as if something is wrong or needs to be fixed). Couples live busy, modern lives and are looking to learn and implement flexible and simple skills that produce results in connection and communication their day to day lives. That is where you come in because...
- Who gets certified as a relationship coach?
- Existing coaches (life, health, business) who want to start coaching couples and get into a new niche.
- Marriage counselors who want to stop charging per session and break into the profitable coaching space.
- Networking marketing couples looking to start a new business and desire to impact personal relationships.
- Anyone who has a burning desire to empower relationships and be known for making a positive difference!
- Is the coaching industry still growing? Are there too many coaches?
Coaching is the 2nd fastest growing industry in the world (over $1Billion) and it's not slowing down. Relationship coaching is least saturated segment of all the types of coaching.
- Why couples are looking for alternatives to counseling:
Couples are looking for resources that is not therapy because they associate it with something being 'wrong' or needing to be fixed. Couples live modern, busy lives and are looking to learn and implement flexible and simple skills that produce results faster in their relationship. Men, especially, are more open to coaching over counseling.
COACHING IS THE SECOND FASTEST GROWING INDUSTRY
IN THE WORLD OVER $1BILLION!
RELATIONSHIP COACHING IS THE NEXT BOOMING NICHE.
If this already aligns with what you've been looking for (not only becoming an effective relationship coach but also building a coaching business), apply and schedule an application call with The Freemans!